Cambridge Exam Officer and Cambridge Coordinator
EFI – École Française Internationale is a bilingual French-English International School implanted in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, since august 2016.
EFI is a private school, not accredited by the AEFE, but follows the French National Education Curriculum, in French and in English, with an innovative pedagogical organization for multilingual and pluricultural students.
EFI shares the campus of CIS – Canadian International School (English-speaking school accredited by the province of Alberta, Canada), with which it has developed numerous partnerships.
Manage and develop the Cambridge curriculum:
- Collect and distribute resources and tools for teachers
- Assess professional needs and lead professional development sessions for teachers
- Overseeing curriculum review and facilitating curriculum development across the whole school.
- Assist in developing and using assessment results to lead curriculum review and development and ensuring that these results are used, where appropriate, in reflection upon teaching practice.
Design and administer Cambridge Exams:
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including students, parents, teachers and Administration
- Be aware of examination changes each academic year
- Manage invigilators. This includes training new invigilators and updating existing invigilators on rules and regulation changes on an annual basis
- Update examination-related policies
- Manage the examination entry process, including gathering information from teaching staff to ensure that students’ examination entries are made correctly and on time, making amendments/withdrawals etc.
- Manage the examination preparation process. This includes preparing examination timetables for students and staff; creating seating plans for each examination room; briefing candidates, staff and parents; receiving, checking and securely storing confidential examination materials; administering internal assessment etc.
- Support the process relating to access arrangements
- Manage examination days in accordance with awarding body regulations, including preparing for each exam day, starting an examination, dealing with emergencies, irregularities and malpractice, ending the examination, collecting the examination scripts and packing and dispatching examination scripts
- Manage examination results. This includes accessing results electronically/downloading results from awarding body secure sites and preparing for results to be disseminated to each student/candidate
- Dealing with requests and administering post-results services
- Issuing examination certificates
- Master in Education
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- An understanding of multiple IT systems
We offer an excellent work environment on a modern and vast campus situated in the center of Phnom Penh.
- International Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
Please send your resume, a cover letter and references at: email@example.com.
To learn more about EFI: www.efi.asia – https://www.facebook.com/efi.asia.