EFI – École Française Internationale is a bilingual French-English International School implanted in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, since august 2016.
EFI is a private school, not accredited by the AEFE, but follows the French National Education Curriculum, in French and in English, with an innovative pedagogical organization for multilingual and pluricultural students.
The EFI shares the campus of the CIS – Canadian International School (English-speaking school accredited by the province of Alberta, Canada), with which it has developed numerous partnerships.
The school is hiring an ESL Teacher – Part-time position
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- A teaching certificate or a Master in Education (Teaching) ·
- Primary school teaching experience (2 to 10 years old) of at least 3 years, and preferably some experience in international schools, bilingual education.
- Native English speaker.
- The ability to speak French would be a great asset.
- A good mastery of new technologies
- Clean criminal record check from home country
We offer an excellent work environment on a modern and vast campus situated in the center of Phnom Penh.
Please send your resume, a cover letter and references to: email@example.com.
To learn more about EFI: www.efi.asia – https://www.facebook.com/efi.asia