EFI – École Française Internationale is a bilingual French-English International School implanted in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, since august 2016.
EFI is a private school which follows the French National Education Curriculum, in French and in English, with an innovative pedagogical organization for multilingual and pluricultural students.
The EFI shares the campus of the CIS – Canadian International School (English-speaking school accredited by the province of Alberta, Canada), with which it has developed numerous partnerships.
The school is hiring a Middle School Science Teacher
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- A teaching degree or a Master’s Degree in Education
- Middle School science teaching experience (Grade 6 to 9) of at least 3 years
- Experience in international school, bilingual education
- Experience in a Cambridge International institution
- Native English speaker
- Ability to partially teach French curriculum
- Ability to teach ESL
- A good mastery of new technologies
- Clean criminal record check from home country
We offer an excellent work environment on a modern and vast campus situated in the center of Phnom Penh.
- International Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
Please send your resume, a cover letter and references at: email@example.com with “Middle School Science Teacher” as subject.
To learn more about EFI: www.efi.asia – https://www.facebook.com/efi.asia.