MARKETING & EVENTS OFFICER
EFI – École Française Internationale is a French-English bilingual school established in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, in August 2016. EFI is a private school which implements a unique bilingual program based on the French Ministry of Education’s and the Cambridge Assessment International Education curriculums. This dual curriculum in French and English meets the needs of multilingual and multicultural students.
The EFI shares the campus of CIS – Canadian International School (an English-speaking school accredited by the province of Alberta, Canada), with which it has developed numerous partnerships.
In a context of growth and to strengthen its communication department, the EFI is opening a new position of Marketing & Events Officer.
Under the supervision of the school Principal he/she will:
- Propose and develop an annual marketing strategy.
- Oversee of the school’s website and social media, develop a dynamic social media policy, monitor social media platforms.
- Communicate EFI brands and values.
- Strengthen the EFI’s market position as an innovative provider of bilingual education.
- Propose and implement an annual event program.
- Organize public relations events.
- Increase the campus visibility in Phnom Penh through cultural events.
As part of the communication team, he/she will also:
- Participate in the continuous dialogue and feedback with the school community, internally and externally.
- Take part in the development of the students’ recruitment strategies to ensure that the school’s recruitment targets are met.
- Support the school admission process and campaign.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Leadership, energetic and enthusiastic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience in a similar position, preferably in Cambodia.
- Bilingual in French and English. Ability to write all communication contents in the two languages.
- Mastery of social media and advance graphic design skills.
We offer an excellent work environment on a modern and vast campus situated in the center of Phnom Penh.
Please send your CV, a cover letter, and references at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about EFI: www.efi.asia www.efi.asia – https://www.facebook.com/efi.asia – www.instagram.com/efiphnompenh