- Capital Fee – These costs are intended to finance and maintain the infrastructure of the establishment. They are donated to our partner school CIS – Canadian International School – which hosts EFI on its campuses.
- Tuition Fee – These fees cover the direct costs of implementing the EFI school curriculum, including all the equipment necessary for students throughout their school career: books and textbooks, supplies, licenses for educational software, interactive digital boards, tablets and computers used in class, etc.
The tuition fees therefore include all textbooks, supplies and necessary equipment for the student.
The school fees do not include:
- Meals and snacks bought by students in the school (with the exception of morning snacks in kindergarten, provided by the school),
- Extracurricular activities,
- School trips,
- The renewal of students’ school uniforms and school bags,
- Any personal items the student wishes to bring themselves, for example a pencil case.