Starting from MS (Junior Kindergarten), the students come to CIS’s big campus on Koh Pich. Opened in August 2015, it has international-standard equipments. Each classroom is equipped with an interactive smart board and ergonomic school furniture. The infrastructure allows students to develop in all areas – physical and sporting activities, arts and music, multimedia, etc – to the best of their abilities.
The gymnasium, the sports pitches, the playgrounds and the large outdoor space allows for a number of school and extracurricular activities.
The Koh Pich campus is currently undergoing expansion. Situated on two hectares, the new facilities open their doors step by step to students since the beginning of 2020-2021 school year and include:
- A wing to accommodate junior high and high school classes
- A wing with offices and leading sports and cultural facilities including: an amphitheater with 450 seats, a 25-metre swimming pool, a sports hall, a school restaurant, etc.
- A fitness room
- A media library
- Common rooms: atrium, café, etc
- A sports field and an athletics track
- A rollerdome with an inline skating rink for hockey matches
With a total surface area of 3 hectares, this campus will have the capacity to accommodate 1600 students.